If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (626) 852-9922

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Candle Causes Fire in San Gabriel

A San Gabriel resident suffered loss from a fire started by a candle that had tipped over in the bedroom. It lit part of the floor and dresser on fire. SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas was called to provide fire damage clean up. Smoke damage affected the whole right side of the home, a bedroom, closet, two hallways, bathroom, master bathroom, master closet, master bedroom, living room and den. The SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas crew reported to clean the floors, walls, ceilings, windows, items, furniture, and any other items that needed to be cleaned from the affected rooms as well as set up air scrubbers. SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas was able to provide smoke damage clean up for this San Gabriel resident after a fire, allowing the family to return to a healthy home.